Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Slowly but surely!

Tuesday News: Tanner was whining, he knew his dad was home so he wanted his dad. I finally get him in the car to head to the school and he's crying not wanting to go. I had to walk him in and he started acting better. Wasn't crying or anything. We get to cafeteria and he see's one of his friends. So I tell him to go get him, he takes off towards the gym. I tell him bye and he goes in without a problem. Thank goodness! I am very proud of him. After school we came home and ate lunch. We left headed towards Grand Prairie to Scooter's parents house, looked in the fields down the road and noticed there was a huge fire going on. So we immediately started checking into it online and pulled up the scanner. Grass fire! Yikes, they are popping up everywhere. Scares me. It went on for about 5+ hours. 200-250 acres, 1 vehicle, 1 RV & 1 boat lost. Horrible! Then another fire popped up in Waxahachie/Red Oak area, not sure of the damage there. When we got back from his parents house we went to check out the damage of the in Palmer and noticed that another fire was down the road in Garrett. We drove down there and it was someones mobile home. I feel so bad for all these people who are affected by these fires. WE DESPERATELY NEED RAIN!

 Wednesday News: This morning was much much better. Tanner got up and got off to school without crying at all. He did ask me to walk him into school. So I did. We got to where his classroom and the cafeteria are and he says, "mom, I'll walk in by myself if you want me to." I tell him ok and bye and walk away. He walked in just a smiling and looked so big. I am happy for him . I hope its like this from now on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment